North Cyprus IVF Centre is a modern infertility and IVF facility which is staffed by highly trained professionals providing patients with unique personalised care.
We aim to serve all your North Cyprus IVF needs.
See Our ivf Success rates
IVF in Cyprus
PGD in Cyprus
EmbryoScope ® at Cyprus IVF Centre
The EmbryoScope® is the most advanced incubator available on the IVF market today.
Welcome to the official website of Dr. Firdevs at Cyprus IVF Centre,
The premier centre for IVF in Cyprus, operated and managed by Dr. Firdevs, acclaimed to be the only female obstetrician and gynaecologist medically qualified to perform IVF in Cyprus. Any medical and related inquiries that you may have will be answered directly by Dr. Firdevs through our friendly co-ordinators. Dr. Firdevs will personally be treating you during your stay at Cyprus IVF Centre.
Cyprus IVF Centre stands out in terms of equipment like incubators and temperature auto-regulated work surfaces ensure a total quality output in all its treatment procedures. Our expert embryologist follows a rigid protocol that conforms to the international standard of IVF treatment, ICSI, and Gender selection by PGD in Cyprus. These and more have earned us a notch as one of the most advanced embryology laboratories in Europe.
IVF in Cyprus
IVF in Cyprus
The premier centre for IVF in Cyprus, operated and managed by Dr. Firdevs, acclaimed to be the only female obstetrician and gynaecologist
In cases where women are unable to generate potentially viable egg cells for normal pregnancy or for in vitro fertilisation (IVF), the centre usually recommends our program in egg donation in North Cyprus.
The procedure of using your own eggs along with donor eggs for one IVF cycle is known as the Tandem cycle. Such a kind of procedure is not offered in any other IVF clinic other than the Cyprus IVF centre
Contrary to what many people think, even couples with no fertility issues have only 20% chance of getting pregnant each month that they try to conceive. This actually means that there is an 80% chance [...]
Nowadays, there is an increased tendency towards late childbearing with more and more women in modern society wanting to get pregnant and give birth while in their 50s. It could be either because they didn't [...]
I am sending you a long overdue update on my situation.
I was extremely lucky and had a relatively easy pregnancy with no major complications, I even managed to work up to 32 weeks pregnant full time with an hours commute. I then worked from home for another 4 weeks.
I am delighted to tell you that my beautiful twin daughters were born at 37 weeks 5 days on 7th July. Nell weighed 4lb 5 oz and Evie weighed 5lb 9oz.
They are six weeks old today and my absolute pride and joy. It is not easy but I am lucky to have a really supportive family who are even sharing the sleepless nights.
Thanks to all at Dr Firdevs and Team Miracle my hearts desire is a reality.
I am very happy to announce the birth of my triplets.
Hi Umit, Julie and Dr Firdevs,
I am very happy to announce the birth of my triplets. Two girls and a boy, named Kate, Philip and Olivia. They were born at 34 weeks on August 5 th. I had a wonderful pregnancy and the children grew like any other baby. They entered the world perfectly healthy and beautiful and they are doing great! I am over the moon with them. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this possible.
We had egg donation treatment at your clinic in September 2013. But I never let you know that I gave birth to our twins. After a good pregnancy my gynaecologist decided to induce me at 38 weeks. On the 28th of May 2014 after a fast delivery I first gave birth to our girl, Bente. She was 47 centimetres and 2990 grams. Then they checked the baby inside, they saw he was turned sideways and his umbilical cord was about to come out first. I was rushed to the or for an emergency c-section under general anaesthesia. Our boy, Bram was born 28 minutes after his sister. He was 48 centimetres and 3160 grams.
The first year was busy but we enjoyed almost every minute. Now they are 14 months old and starting to talk and walk beside the tables. We feel really blessed!
Bram looks like Erwin in every kind of way. People say Bente looks like me, but I don’t see it. But it shows the donor was a good match.
A little late but now you know that our baby's were born.
To reduce the stress, Team Miracle have created a bespoke, all-inclusive IVF abroad treatment package which means that we take care of the details, leaving you free to relax and prepare for your treatment.